NURSE PARALEGAL – JOB AD
We are seeking a qualified and skilled nurse candidate for a full-time nurse paralegal position. Our clientele includes nursing homes, assisted living facilities, nurses, and doctors.
Our ideal candidate is confident, knowledgeable, even-tempered, able to multi-task, flexible, highly organized with an extraordinary work ethic.
Nurse Paralegal Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, organize, and analyze medical records in accordance with firm protocol.
- Evaluate causation and damage issues.
- Conduct research and search medical literature.
- Educate and advise attorneys as to Standard of Care regarding relevant medical issues and identify any deviations.
- Compile documentation of medical issues as it relates to the specific patient/resident.
- Analyze medical sections of legal documents.
- Prepare documented evidence of medical records as needed for depositions, hearings, arbitrations or trial.
- Perform other administrative duties as they arise
Nurse Paralegal Requirements and Qualifications
Registered Nurse or LPN with at least 5 years of acute care nursing experience and a minimum of 3 years long-term care experience.
Please submit your resume and any questions to the Tampa Office Administrator, Magda Sinacore, at email@example.com